WYNY Radio is looking to add to our family of awesome employees. If you have sales or radio experience we are interested in seeing your resume and speaking with you. Below are the positions we are looking for candidates.
If you are interested in either of these positions, please email your resumes, cover letters, and a little about yourself to our General Manager Mary Ridings
Sales People Job Description
Based in Port Jervis NY, we have 3 sales offices to offer you the convenience of working close to home. Stroudsburg PA, Port Jervis NY and Middletown NY. We are looking for an Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the retention and expansion of our customer base. The ideal candidates will have talent in cold calling sales. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
Salary with commission based on experience.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Sales experience preferred by not mandatory
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Board Op Job Description
Will be required to run the controls for the station during live remote or sports broadcasts; includes operating automation system and editing audio on Adobe Audition. Also, must communicate regularly with the staff at the remote broadcast; the role requires focus and attention to detail; it does not include any on-air announcing duties. This is part time and typically includes evenings (most Fridays) and weekends. Shifts are 3-4 hours and you may be working from any of our 3 studio locations in Middletown and Port Jervis NY or Stroudsburg PA. Training provided for the right individuals.